Harnessing the power of reimagined business design
We can create genuinely profitable interactions between our clients and their target audiences with our commercial thinking.
What we do
We apply the mindset of design thinking to change perspectives and transform conventions. Our offering consists of:
Strategy & Business Design
We aim to help companies discover more commercial opportunities with a Kaimana co-design model that aims to find more meaning in commercialism. Together with our clients, we channel deep industry insights, design principles and strategic thinking with cutting edge methods to help resolve the most critical decisions, provide new perspectives, and drive innovation and value in all business components.
- Growth & innovation strategies
- Internal & external change management strategies
- Future scenarios for the dream state
- Brand insights and foresights
- Customer & data strategies
- Organization design and cultural change
Integrated Brand & Communication Design
Our strength lies in defining, planning, and building compelling brands with campaigns that deliver measurable results. Kaimana co-design model is a systematic process that connects businesses, people and brands. By leveraging design and storytelling at all customer journey points, our integrated brand and communication solutions help companies better convey their message and build value for their products and services.
- Brand & culture strategies
- Communication & PR strategies
- Creative concepts & media solutions
- Customer & channel journey mapping
- Social and influencer marketing
- Content production
Digital CX & Service Design
Customer experience and the quality of service encounters is the critical value for success. Going beyond just the user experience, we use the human-centered, holistic approach of service design to improve the overall perception of your brand in the eyes of your consumer across all digital platforms. Kaimana’s co-design model challenges business and adds value to our partners and end-users.
- Innovation & opportunity design thinking
- Service design with user empathy
- Business goals & prototype co-creation
- User journey insights, mapping & redesign
- UX & UI design
- User testing
Marketing & Analytics as a Service
Gain more insights into your business, understand your campaign’s performance and how to improve it. We offer marketing and analytics as a service by packaging together technology, consulting services and strategy in an end-to-end solution that can be tailored to your specific needs. We offer co-design and agile methods for the creative process and scalable support to our clients’ marketing teams as a partner.
- Integrated campaigns and architecture planning
- Marketing & media planning & production
- Digital & data-driven marketing planning & optimisation
- SEO & SEM and analytics with campaign dashboards
- PR, influencer & media relations
- Multi-channel creative assets (offline & online)
- Marketing automation (HubSpot)
Software & Digital Service Development
New insights and great design get us only halfway to a world-class digital customer experience. Our cross-functional teams work tightly together to ensure that the execution meets the expectations. Our no-gimmicks, modern solutions are designed for humans, conceptualized and innovated together with you through our agile co-design model to support your business and drive real growth of your digital transformation.
- Design sprints & development road maps
- Technical architectural mapping & planning
- Usability & accessibility analysis & improvement
- Full-stack software development
- Website development (WordPress, Hubspot, headless CMS)
- E-commerce development (WooCommerce)
- Support & maintenance
How we do it
Our people-minded co-design is a unique, transparent way of working together with our clients that is transforming the industry’s conventions.
It’s a collaborative but coordinated approach that combines elements from the strategy process, service design culture and creative decision making.
Fueled by real-time feedback from users and real-time data, this approach can adapt to different market situations, business objectives and cultural diversity opportunities.
Why we do it
Our unique commercial attitude is the base for all our actions. We can create genuinely profitable interactions between our clients and their target audiences with our commercial thinking.
Beyond commercial meaning, we want to find a deeper meaning in our actions. We believe that deeper meaning is the path to profit, so we dig out the higher reasons why a company exists and what positive impact it can create.
Through this deeper meaning, we can create ideas that emotionally connect a brand to its audience with shared meaning and shared importance, finding the touchpoints that genuinely matter to the end consumer.